Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Obligatory Introduction

Welcome to The Tiffany Nest!


I'm so glad you've stopped by. I have started and stopped several blogs, wanting each one to have a separate niche of my life.

Well...ain't nobody got time for that!

So...I made this one about a mamma just trying to take care of her nest.

HI! My name is Liz and I'm an internet addict. I am here to blog about my life as a wife and stay at home mom who is also a homeschooler and full time college student. Sounds a little crazy huh? Well, that's because it is! Trying to juggle home life, and the education of my children and myself seems to be a daunting task to me! I know there are some out there who are so super organized that having a full plate doesn't even phase them.

That certainly isn't me! I am a mostly disorganized person who likes everything to be organized...makes perfect sense, right? Right?

I hope you'll join me in this adventure with a cup of coffee...or a martini, depending on the time.

Liz is the author of The Tiffany Nest. She and her husband live in Sacramento, CA. Being a homeschooling stay at home wife/mom/college student keeps her on her toes. She enjoys reading, nature walks and pretending that Mt. Laundry will just magically go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment