Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bring it on 2014!

I've got A LOT going on this year that is planned...who knows what the unplanned will bring!

My books for Liberty University Online came yesterday. I'm excited to start on Jan 13th. I'm also nervous...When I started the journey of enrolling back to school July '13, I never imagined we would have a wee one on the way! So, I'm enrolled from Spring '14 and Summer '14 and will be taking Fall '14 off to settle into a new routine with the little one. It'll be an interesting year full of challenges...and I'm up for it!

Speaking of wee ones, I came across this nursery giveaway worth $1000! I am going to enter! Now...to move to a home that has room for a full nursery.


Liz is the author of The Tiffany Nest. She and her husband live in Sacramento, CA. Being a homeschooling stay at home wife/mom/college student keeps her on her toes. She enjoys reading, nature walks and pretending that Mt. Laundry will just magically go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment